Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Street Style: Solana


  



NameSolana

Where did you get the components for your outift? 

"The ombre shirt is from Forever 21, the floral shorts are from 
Old Navy, the bracelets are handmade by my mom, and 
the belt is from American Eagle."

Who inspires you, fashion wise?

Youtubers: 
Jenn Im (Clothesencounters) 
Bethany Mota (Macbarbie07)
Alexa Losey (Smokeypinkleopard) 
Celebrity: 
Lauren Conrad

How would you describe your style?

"I would consider my style to be a mix between 
girly and casual with a hint of soft grunge."

Is there anything you have to say about fashion and style?

"Fashion and different styles really excite me because you can really show your personality through what you wear and in ways it can be a great creative outlet because you can play with different styles and accessories, it just makes me really happy."








No comments:

Post a Comment