Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tips & Tricks

I'm not the healthiest person, and I'm in no way any type of dietitian or nutritionist, but here are some tips and tricks that I've recollected on my journey of weight loss.
For the record, I do not believe that everyone needs to be completely skinny as society intends; I do however believe firmly in a healthy lifestyle. Exercising and eating things that are good for you, can only help you. And if you're healthy and you feel alright with your body, then that is all that matters!

Tip #1 - Try to eat 5 tiny meals a day instead of 3 large meals.
Tip #2 - Eat slowly; savor your food.
Tip #3 - Instead of just counting calories try to look more at the total fat, total carbohydrates, sugar, and sodium.
Tip #4 - Drink cold water when you first wake up.
Tip #5 - Monitor your intake of starches (rice, potatoes, bread).
Tip #6 - Stay away from fried/processed foods.
Tip #7 - Exercise as much as you can!
Blogilates is a youtube fitness sensation right now and I myself, love her and her workout videos. It's easier to exercise when you have some motivation (a friend to exercise with, someone to egg you on about pushing yourself, thinking of your dream body)!

Hope these little tips & tricks helped or taught you something!
-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment