Sunday, September 15, 2013

Healthy Breakfast Idea #1: Colorfun

This morning I made myself a healthy breakfast to satisfy my hunger and please my taste buds. Previously stated, I am not a nutritionist or expert on health, but I do research and read things about it. I hope that this recipe will help you or inspire you to make yourself a delicious, good for you, meal!


Colorfun Breakfast 

Ingredients for pumped up omelette:
- 3 eggs (2 yolks & 3 egg whites)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- Handful of some kind of sprouts (alfalfa, clover, etc.,)
- Avocado slices (however much wanted)
- Hot Sauce (however much wanted) (optional)
- Olive Oil/Coconut Oil for cooking

Directions:
Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, oregano, and almond milk. Pour a tadbit of oil into a pan and cook the egg mixture as you would an omelet. Fold in half on plate. Sprinkle over sprouts and place avocado slices on top. Drizzle with hot sauce if desired.


Ingredients for fruit salad (what I used):
- 6-8 Blackberries
- 6-8 Raspberries
- Handful of Blueberries
- Half a nectarine cut into pieces

Directions:
Combine all desired fruits and enjoy.

Suggested Beverage:
Iced Green Tea


I hope this gave you all some kind of inspiration on what to eat for your next breakfast!








Recipe inspired by Solana HP





No comments:

Post a Comment